An excellent solution when you need to train more and spend less, the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 training gun platform from T4E is ideal for indoor force-on-force training exercises. This .43 caliber paintball pistol uses common 12 gram CO2 cartridges and can shoot rubber balls, pepper balls, dust balls, chalk balls, and paintballs, or re-usable rubber ball projectiles at a velocity of 355 fps with enough force to reinforce the negatives that can happen due to mistakes during intense simulations. The M&P 9 features identical ergonomics and controls compared to duty pistols and gives the shooter recoil impulse via the live blowback action slide. A spare magazine spring for shooting rubber projectiles is included as well as a cleaning squeegee, and a large backstrap. Officially licensed so it fits most duty holsters and accepts most aftermarket accessories. Comes in a hard plastic protective case.
- Effectively accepts and fires all .43 caliber ammo including rubber balls, pepper balls, dust balls, chalk balls, and paintballs
- Blowback action
- Licensed by Smith & Wesson
- Picatinny accessory rail
- High strength polymer frame and full metal slide
- Integrated trigger safety
- Ambidextrous slide release
- Interchangeable back straps
- Includes interchangeable recoil spring, cleaning snake
- Operation: CO2 Blowback
- Build: Aluminum Slide, Polymer Frame
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic
- Muzzle Velocity: 290 - 300 FPS (w/ .43 Paint Balls)
- Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Propellant: CO2
- Compatibility: .43 Caliber Paint Balls, Rubber Balls, Pepper Balls, Dust Balls, Chalk Balls
- Length: 7"
- Height: 5"
- Color: Black
Due to certain state's regulations and law we CANNOT sell this product to the following areas: Hawaii, New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, CA, and Portland, OR.