As everyone knows, the neck is an important part of the body to protect when you are going into battle! The Steel Imperial Bevor offers a great choice when you are deciding what armour to wear to guard your neck. This neck plate armour is made from 18 gauge mild steel and has a leather fittings, ensuring that this is a quality piece for your next Ren fair or LARP event. The polished steel finish gives this neck armour a fantastic sheen that you are sure to love with the rest of your steel armour. Try pairing this piece with a sallet helmet or burgonet helmet for an authentic look.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Great alternative to a gorget
- Features a polished steel finish
- Reinforced with rolled edges and rivets
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather