Our Stalker 914 model features smooth slide action and realistic weight and feel that make it a great training or theatrical replica. Includes 14 round magazine. Pull back the slide to load the first blank into the chamber. When the last blank is fired, the slide will lock back just like the real thing. Blank shells are ejected from the top of the barrel after each shot. The pressure from each shot is released from the gas release hole in the top of the barrel. Fires both single and double action. Can be disassembled by a qualified gunsmith. Cannot be made to fire real ammunition. This replica is an ideal blank gun for theatrical, movie, or reenactment purposes.
This is a top firing blank gun. The flame and smoke is vented from the top of the barrel.
- Semi Automatic Double Action
- Safety switch that disables the trigger
- Mechanism lock by side button when out of cartridge
- Magazine release button at the side
- Hardened steel reinforced cock
- Hardened steel shell launcher and puller extractor
- Steel-reinforced zinc alloy mechanism (slide)
- Capacity: 14 Shots
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Height: 4.8 Inches
- Length: 6 Inches
- Finish: Black
- Caliber: 9mmPA
- Includes: 14 round mag, cleaning rod and hard-shell case
You must be 18 or over to order and 21 or over to sign for the package. This blank firing replica gun cannot be converted to fire live ammo. It complies with ATF regulations and has been approved by them for sale in the United States. No federal license required.