The Damascus Steel Pocket Knife features a finely contoured pakkawood handle plate with Damascus bolsters. This spear point’s blade technique is characterized by distinctive patterns. Black steel rivets hold the handle together for durable long lasting use. A brass liner locking mechanism ensures the blade will always stay in place with brass walls. This knife comes with a tooled leather sheath with a snap closure for holding the handle in place and a belt loop featuring two reinforcing studs for a sturdy hold.
- Overall Length: 8.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel (Sharp)
- Blade Style: Spear Point (Single Edge)
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Handle Material: Pakkawood, Brass, Damascus
- Includes: Leather Sheath
- Knife Weight: 9 Oz
This blade is hand forged with 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel. This blade is up to 58 HRC on Rockwell scale which holds the sharpness for long time and can be used for tough work.