This gorgeous aluminum over brass color finish classic style smoking pipe handle walking cane is a cane collectors dream! The intricately detailed but very comfortable Derby handle sits on top of a black steel shaft. The handle is aluminum over brass color finish trimmed with silver molded in true Victorian style. This cane would be great for both casual and dress occasions. In the 18th century the cane replaced the sword as an essential part of a gentleman's attire. While the cane was used as a walking stick it could also be used as a sword, or contain hidden compartments for alcohol or a firearm. The great men of the last two centuries have carried canes, from Sherlock Holmes, to Gregory House and of course Scrooge McDuck. Every Gentleman Requires a Cane.
- The bottom of the cane features a tough rubber gripper.
- The cane shaft has been constructed from steel with a black glossy finish.
- The head of the cane has been constructed from aluminum over brass color finish.
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Shaft Length: 33 Inches
- Handle Measurements: Length: 6 Inches, Width: 1 Inches, Height: 3.5 Inches.