A ceremonial dagger that would make any modern druid proud! The design is both elegant and some what primal, very much like the life of the early celtics & druids that this dagger pays homage to. The dagger is made using a stainless steel blade with a gentle curved shape that is reminiscent of its jambiya roots, while the cast-metal handle and overall size make it more similar to the sgian dubh. The cast-metal hilt is decorated with an impressive Celtic knot design that includes a single pentagram decoration, while also featuring a small green faux gemstone accent on the pommel. Included with the dagger is a black scabbard with red Celtic knot designs, as well as a metal chape that features a small pentagram accent.
- Blade is Crafted from Quality Stainless Steel
- Decorative Hilt Depicts a Pentacle and a Celtic Knot
- Merges the Sgian Dubh with the Jambiya
- Cast Metal Grip Features a Faux Green Gem Accent
- Includes a Matching Black Sheath with Celtic Designs
- Overall Length: 12"
- Handle Length: 4.75"
- Blade Length: 6.75"
- Scabbard Length: 7.5"