BL25 is a simple and reliable spincast fishing reel, it's made of stainless steel that prevents corrosion. The internal gears are made of die-cast alloy and provide reliability and a smooth feel. The stainless steel handle has two handle knobs that give balance during rotation and easy grip. The handle can quickly and easily be changed from left- or right-hand. Thanks to the 3.3:1 gear ratio, the fishing reel picks up the line quite quickly and allows you to save time between casts.
BL25 can be used for bowfishing, with a slingshot fishing, as well as for fishing with a casting rod. The spincast reel is equipped with a strong line 5# (0.37mm/50 lb) 40 yards specially for bowfishing and slingshot fishing. The line capacity of the reel with a line 0.6# (0.12mm/8lb) - 100 yards can be used for fishing with a casting rod.
- Left and right hands - wheel rocker can easily swap
- Stainless steel double-handed counterbalanced rocker arm
- Reel can be used in bowfishing, with slingshot fishing and casting rod
- The internal gears are made of die-cast alloy material and have a smooth feel
- Corrosion resistant materials are used throughout the exterior exposed area
- Gear ratio: 3.3:1
- Equipped with: strong line 5# (0.37mm/50lb) 40 yards. Line capacity: 0.6# (0.12mm/8lb) 100yards
- Ball bearings: 1+1BB
- Net weight: 9.8 oz