For the first time ever, a tactical flashlight and concealed stun gun with a steel-point tail cap for self defense or glass breaking. Made with aircraft grade aluminum, the Katana is durable and shatterproof to withstand high pressure situations. With a contoured hand grip, you can use the device with the comfort you desire. All with a swift one-hand operation, the Guard Dog Katana shines 400 lumens of light, visible up to almost 400 yards! Whether for your daily use or self defense purposes, this handy light provides the essential options for your everyday carry. Hidden within the front bezel is a concealed stun gun, capable of incapacitating an assailant. With Guard Dog’s Concealed Inner Stun Technology, there are no visible prongs. Need to recharge? The Katana can be charged at home or in the car, with dual charging capabilities. Replace your daily flashlight with the Guard Dog Katana, a 400 lumen tactical flashlight, concealed stun gun and steel-point tail cap.
- Utilizes a powerful CREE LED bulb to emit 400 lumens of light
- Light beam can reach over 100 yards away
- LED bulb can last for up to 100,000 hours
- Exclusive concealed inner stun technology conceals prongs inside the head of the light
- The sound and sight of the electricity is enough to scare attackers off
- The tail-end striking tip works as a glass breaker or self defense tool
- Included car and home charging cords make it easy to recharge
- Powerful light beam is enhanced by the aluminum reflector system
- Durable aircraft-grade type III aluminum alloy body
- Prevents accidental discharges with its on/off safety switch
- Built-in rechargeable battery eliminates the need for buying batteries
- Prym pink camo design uses organic shapes to create a 3D look on a 2D surface
- Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 1.56"
- Weighs: 10.2 oz.