The 14th Century Hourglass Gauntlets feature an hourglass-shaped cuff that helps protect the wrist and back of the hand. Several plates guard each of the fingers, which include leather rings to help keep them in place when worn. The dominant style from about 1350 to 1410, the hourglass shape of the medieval gauntlets provides increased mobility in the wrist. These steel gauntlets work well for LARP events and historical re-enactments.
- Made up of 16 gauge steel
- Hourglass design covers wrist and back of hand
- Multiple plates cover each finger
- Offers excellent protection to hands
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- High quality leather strap
- Heavy leather gloves included